top of page

Karida: Get Support From OIS

Updated: Mar 29, 2021

As we, international students, trying to adapt into college communities, we might find ourselves in different situation then our local friends. For example, we do not have a SSN, social security number, that is necessary for apply jobs. We are not allow to work outside of the university. However, consulting local friends or professors may not be so helpful as they are not familiar with the regulations either. So where can we get this kind of help?

In this video, our team member Karida, currently working in Office of International Students (OIS), will provide you with ways of getting help.

31 views1 comment

Recent Posts

See All
bottom of page